This set is available this week – Wednesday – January 3rd from the 2018 Occasions Catalog. And remember …. For every $50 purchase, you earn a FREE stamp set or product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!
One of the most exciting new features of the Sale-A-Bration promotion is the addition of a new higher value gift option with a purchase of $100 or more. One of those qualifying gifts with a $100 or more purchase is the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies. Check out the Brochure now to see all the beautiful FREE products that are available! If you need a copy of either of these catalogs, let me know and I will be happy to pop them in the mail for you today!
The Petal Palette Stamp Set and Bundle, along with the Petal Passion DSP is my absolute favorite bundle from the new Occasions Catalog! I have lost count on how many cards I have made with just this bundle! 🙂
LOLLYPOP PAPER TIPS:
- Details on the DSP! This Petal Passion DSP can absolutely stand alone as the focal point of the card, but for this project, I used my Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker to fill in just the tiniest of spaces on the buds.
- Cropping (Or Punching) is Key!! The Cute Little Birdie addition is cropped with a thinlits die from the Petals & More Thinlits Dies that are part of the Bundle (where you can save 10% by purchasing both the stamp set and thinlits dies together). I also used my Daffodil Delight Blends Marker to color in this little guy!
- The Sentiment Story! The Thank You sentiment and the bird image are in the (2-box) Petal Palette stamp set, which is filled with beautiful floral images and sentiments for many different occasions!
- Measuring it out! I started with a Thick Whisper White card base and layered a (4″ x 5-1/4″) piece of Basic Black card stock. I ran a strip of Pick A Pattern Washi Tape around the lower part of the card. I added the (3-3/4″ x 3-7/8″) piece of DSP above the washi tape – keeping a consistent margin.
- The Little Details! I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White card stock and added the sentiment using Daffodil Delight ink and then popped it up on the washi tape with a few dimensionals. I cropped out that cute little birdie and the single branch from the Petals & More Thinlits Dies and adhered them to the DSP.
- Bonus Tip! I added one of the die cuts from the set to the outside flap of the envelope using the Stampin’ Up! Adhesive Sheets. These are awesome and save a ton of time! You can see a short video on how to use these sheets HERE!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please comment in the space below!
I hope you liked today’s card! All of the products I used for this project will be available for purchase on January 3rd when the Occasions Catalog goes live. That is when you can earn FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure
If you make a purchase this month, please remember to use the Host Code – 7TGJGKV7. If you make a purchase of $25+ this month, I will send you a FREE PDF (with photos and step by step instructions) of one of my most popular cards this month.
Be sure to CLICK HERE for the details on my LollyPop Rewards Program! This is my way of thanking my returning customers. Also, any purchase of $75 entitles you to my monthly incentive gift. Be sure to check out this month’s incentive, Stampin’ Up! Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins! Click http://wp.me/P7UjHK-I5 for all the details!
If you are not currently working with a demonstrator, I would love to have you as a customer. I offer excellent customer service and free items with qualifying orders. If you would like a copy of any of the catalogs… (Occasions and Sale-A-Bration are available now!), just email me and I will be happy to pop them in the mail for you.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to visit again soon!