LollyPop Paper …to go! (LPPTG) is a way for you to stamp with me from home. There is NO monthly obligation and this is not a club. Each month I will include a stamp set or bundle of products along with FREE pre-cut supplies to make 6 cards… 2 of 3 different designs. You will also receive a video and PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp right along with me. You will need some basic stamping supplies, so be sure to scroll down to read all about them. You can also find FAQs listed at the bottom of this page. I hope you will join us for this month’s edition of LollyPop Paper… to go!
March ~ LollyPop Paper…to go!
~Petal Palette Stamp Set and Bundle~
Ordering Period is February 17th – February 21st (closes at 3pm EST)
Mailing Date is March 1st!
Here is a very short introduction video for the March LollyPop Paper…to go! online class.
This LollyPop Paper… to go! Includes:
- Petal Palette Bundle – 15 rubber stamps and coordinating 10 piece Petals & More Thinlits Dies. Click HERE to see this stamp set and bundle. Substitutions allowed – $62 value. (Contact me HERE)
- FREE Pearls Basic Jewels – 140 pieces. Click HERE to see the item.
- FREE Sale-A-Bration Product ($50 purchase level item that MUST fit in the Priority Mail packaging). Please Note – The Designer Series Papers and the Mixed Medallions Card Kit will NOT fit.
- Click on the box below to order your Class… to go!
- Click HERE & HERE to view the Sale-A-Bration selections. After you have made your payment, click on the box below (with the checkmark) to tell me which Sale-A-Bration selection you would like.
- FREE pre-cut materials to make 6 cards (2) of three designs: cardstock, designer series paper (patterns may vary), embellishments and envelopes are all included.
- FREE exclusive class video link will be emailed to your PayPal email address. View the video as often or whenever you would like. I will walk you through the entire process of making each card. No prior stamping experience required.
- FREE exclusive PDF tutorials will be emailed to your PayPal email address. The tutorial includes step-by-step instructions and pictures for each card design. If you are one of those people that prefer written instructions and just want the PDF, Click HERE.
- Priority Mail is included and everything comes in one package and is delivered right to your door.
- Cost for this month’s LollyPop Paper… to go! – $72.00
You will need the following items, not included in this month’s LPPTG in order to complete your cards.
- Clear blocks
- Aqua Painter #103954 – Click HERE to see this product
- Basic Black Archival Ink Pad #140932 – Click HERE to see this product
- Dimensionals #104430 – Click HERE to see this product
- Mini Dimensionals #144108 – Click HERE to see this product
- Big Shot #143263 or other die cutting machine that will accomodate framelits/thinlits dies. Click HERE to see this product
- You will need the following ink pads to replicate the cards exactly. You can substitute these with closely related colors that you already own
If you do not have these items, you can:
- Contact me HERE to add them to your LPPTG order. This option saves you additional shipping costs! Please note that the product(s) you select MUST fit in a flat rate Priority Mail padded envelope along with your LPPTF supplies.
Q. What is LollyPop Paper… to go! (LPPTG)?
A. LPPTG is perfect for those that cannot attend one of my classes due to distance or scheduling. This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment! You will receive the featured product as indicated and pre-cut supplies to create 6 cards; 2 each of 3 different designs. I also include envelopes, embossed images, pre-punched pieces that are not part of the product bundle and embellishments – all neatly organized. Step-by-step instructions, a video link and photos are sent to the address of your PayPal account – via email, once payment has been received. You will need your own clear blocks and basic stamping supplies. Details of what you need to complete the projects are listed above.
Q. What if I don’t have one of the ‘what you will need’ products?
A. Not a problem! Adapting projects to your current inventory is easier than you think. Often times, you have a supply that is closely related to what I am using. If that is not the case, you may place an order through my online store HERE for identical products. The advantage to that, is when you place an order in my store, you qualify for a free gift each month AND you have the opportunity to earn more free items with my REWARDS PROGRAM, too.
Q. How much do LollyPop Paper… to go! Classes cost?
A. The price varies each month based upon that month’s featured stamp set and/or bundle.
Q. When can I expect to receive my stamps and supplies?
A. The entire package will be sent out in a Priority Mail package. The mailing date for each class is listed above.
Q. What if I already own the products in this month’s LPPTG?
A. Not a problem! You can substitute them for other product(s). Please keep in mind that all products need to fit in a Priority Mail flat rate envelope. If you do not notify me with your choice of substitutions by the last date to order, your order will be placed as noted. You can also add products to your LPPTG and save on shipping. Contact me HERE to let me know if you are planning on substituting.
PLEASE NOTE: LPPTG classes do not qualify for LollyPop Rewards and are only available for mailing in the U.S.
April —– Beautiful Day Stamp Set
May —– Truly Tailored Bundle
Hope you can join our class this month! Happy Stamping!