Petal Palette Stamp Set and Bundle….
This is a second version of the card I posted last week with the little red birdie! That one did not have a sentiment, so I decided to do another – this time with a usable sentiment! I literally cannot get enough of this stamp set and bundle. 🙂
You can see the basics on how I made these cards with the previous post HERE. I have the actual measurements listed below if you’d like to try it yourself! (Which I hope you do! 🙂 )
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock – 8-½” x 5-½” scored at 4-¼”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 5-¼” x 4”
- Basic Black 3-⅞” x 1”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3-⅞” x 2-⅝”
- Petal Passion DSP – 3-⅞” x 2-⅝”
- Whisper White – (2) scrap pieces
I hope you liked today’s cards! The stamp set I used for this project is from the new 2018 Occasions Catalog and available for purchase! And remember, you earn FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure with every $50 purchase.
If you love and find inspiration with card sketches like I do, be sure to join my newsletter list for weekly specials and a FREE packet of some of my favorite card sketches!
- Shop lollypoppaperandink.stampinup.net – anytime
- Use the Host Code 7TGJGKV7 on all orders under $150
- Order over $150 and receive Stampin’ Rewards
- All orders receive a FREE gift from me
- All orders over $50 receive Sale-A-Bration rewards
- This month’s incentive is Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Back Sequins – FREE – with $75 purchase. See the details HERE.
- Click on the graphic below to see the details on my rewards program.
I love hearing from you! If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please feel free to leave a comment!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to visit again soon!