I am still having so much fun with the Season Like Christmas stamp set! I love the three step stamp process… it makes it so easy to design very slight variations with such big results!
For this card, I used Garden Green ink for the first two stamps, but with the second image, I stamped off with the same Garden Green ink. I used VersaMark ink for the third image and then embossed and heat set it with Gold Stampin’ Embossing Powder.
I also gold embossed the sentiment, which is from the Half Full stamp set, cropped it out with the Banner Triple Punch, and wrapped it with a few rounds of gold thread (which I believe is retired now) and tied a pretty bow.
- After I stamped the main focal image, I cropped it out with the large oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
- I ran a piece of Washi tape from the Year of Cheer Washi Tape along the bottom of a piece of Whisper White card stock measuring 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Then I layered it with a piece of Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate (adhering it to the card stock under where I knew the oval would be positioned).
- I popped up the oval using a few dimensionals and I adhered the sentiment onto the lower right corner of the card.
- That was it! I love how this one came out!
I hope you liked today’s card! All of the products I used for this project are available for purchase. I have the items listed below.
When you do make a purchase, please remember to use the Host Code -REF6YVVJ. If you make a purchase of $25+ this month, I will send you a FREE PDF (with photos and step by step instructions) showcasing one of my cards using the Celebration Time Stamp Set and Bundle.
Be sure to CLICK HERE for the details on my LollyPop Rewards Program! This is my way of thanking my returning customers.
If you are not currently working with a demonstrator, I would love to have you as a customer. I offer excellent customer service and free items with qualifying orders. If you would like a copy of the new Annual 2017-2018 Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog, just email me and I will be happy to pop one in the mail for you.
I love hearing from you! If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please feel free to leave a comment!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to visit again soon!
Be sure to check out this month’s incentive! Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. If you already own this folder, just let me know and I will be happy to switch it out for another product of equal or lesser value! Click HERE for all the details!