What is LollyPop Paper…. to go! ??? It is a special monthly package which includes everything you will need to create (3) cards designed by me and using the stamp set that I feature for the month. I cut all the paper and include all the items you will need to make the cards exactly like I do. You will also receive a PDF tutorial with instructions and tips on how to create the cards. If you like the cards I make and would like to know how I make them, this is a perfect way to do it!
People love coming to the card classes I hold in my home each month and I love having them! I would love to have YOU come to one of my classes! I know that is not really a possibility, unless you live in the Connecticut area, so I want to bring my classes (and cards) to you.
So here’s the skinny… I will design three cards using one stamp set. I will send you the stamp set and all the paper, die cuts, ribbons and embellishments you will need to make the cards I have designed. You will also receive via email (or with your package – your choice), a PDF tutorial with detailed instructions and photos from me on how to make each card! There may be some months that a video is also included, depending upon the month! 😉
October Stamp Set: Watercolor Christmas
The Watercolor Christmas Stamp Set is a photopolymer stamp set with a beautiful watercolor font and is from the 2017 Holiday Catalog! What I liked about this set the most was the big beautiful sentiments and the fact that they are pretty generic and can be used for all the upcoming holidays!
Take a look at the stamp set for yourself …. cute, right?
Here’s a little peek at the cards you can make in October!
- If you would like to participate in the October ‘Paper…to go’ class, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject LollyPop Paper… to go! (This is so I can identify you right away!) At that time, I will email you a PayPal invoice. You do not need to have a PayPal account as you can use a credit card to pay through PayPal.
- I only make a limited number, so it will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please email me as soon as possible.
- In order to comply with Stampin’ Up! rules, I must take orders before obtaining the products. I can take orders through October 13th!
- The October Paper…to go! package will be mailed out no later than October 23th!
- Each package will include the Watercolor Christmas stamp set, all the paper, die cuts, designer series paper, and embellishments you will need to create (3) cards designed by me.
- Also included is a bonus – (6) Whisper White Envelopes.
- You need to provide the ink and adhesives.
- If you would like any of the suggested ink pads for this class, (I used Basic Black, Old Oive and Pool Party) please specify which color(s) and I will add $6.50 each (includes tax and shipping) to your invoice.
- If you have this stamp set already, you may choose another stamp set and/or Stampin’ Up! products – up to the value of this month’s stamp set.
- The cost is based on the retail price of the stamp set with tax and shipping for me to receive the materials. I have also added a $7.20 priority mail cost for shipping to you once I have added the class materials. You can subtract $7.20 if you are able to pick it up from me. There is no additional cost for the card materials and instructions.
The price for this month’s Paper…to go! is only $36!
If you wish to purchase only the Paper…to go, and not the stamp set~ your cost would be $14.99 (plus $3.30 shipping)
Here is what one of my customers said about the LollyPop Paper …to go!
Barbara D: Oh Lori I just received your class to go and it is magnificent! And such beautiful and professional packaging. I will definitely be watching your posts for future kits.
I would love to stamp together. Email me at email@example.com to order this month’s
‘Watercolor Christmas’ ~ LollyPop Paper… to go!