This set is available tomorrow – Wednesday – January 3rd from the new 2018 Occasions Catalog! And remember…. For every $50 purchase, you earn a FREE stamp set or product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!
This adorable stamp set called Perennial Birthday is full of contemporary floral images and happy birthday sentiments. You can also purchase the Perennial Birthday Project Kit along with the stamp set and in no time at all, have 16 beautiful birthday cards ready to go!
LOLLYPOP PAPER TIPS:
- Details on the DSP! I used two different DSPs on this project. The floral image paper is from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP and the background layering pieces are from the Christmas Around The World DSP (which just retired 😐 ).
- Color Combos! I picked these two coordinating papers to emphasize the beautiful Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz images in the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP.
- Cropping (Or Punching) is Key!! The only thing that was cropped with a punch for this project was for the banner running straight through the sentiment image. I used the Banner Triple Punch to make that easy peezy!
- The Sentiment Story! The two sentiments are both from the stamp set, Perennial Birthday, along with the simple floral image stamped between the two. Both sentiments were stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink and the center image was stamped in Pool Party ink.
- Measuring it out! I started with a Thick Whisper White card base, measuring 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ and layered the (4″ x 5-1/4″) piece of Pool Party Christmas Around The World DSP. The larger layers were: Pool Party – 3-1/2″ x 4″, DSP – 3-3/8″ x 3-7/8″. The focal image layers were: Pool Party – 2″ x 3-1/4″ and Whisper White card stock – 1-7/8″ x 3-1/4″.
- The Little Details! I added three Pear Pizzazz enamel dots to the lower right corner of the card.
- Bonus Tip! I used a piece of scrap paper from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP and simply ran a 1″ strip of it down the left side of the front of the envelope – just to sweeten the deal!
I hope you liked today’s project! I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please comment in the space below!
If you make a purchase this month, please remember to use the Host Code – 7TGJGKV7. If you make a purchase of $25+ this month, I will send you a FREE PDF (with photos and step by step instructions) of one of my most popular cards this month.
Be sure to CLICK HERE for the details on my LollyPop Rewards Program! This is my way of thanking my returning customers. Also, any purchase of $75 entitles you to my monthly incentive gift. Be sure to check out this month’s incentive, Stampin’ Up! Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins! Click http://wp.me/P7UjHK-I5 for all the details!
If you are not currently working with a demonstrator, I would love to have you as a customer. I offer excellent customer service and free items with qualifying orders. If you would like a copy of any of the catalogs… (Occasions and Sale-A-Bration are available now!), just email me and I will be happy to pop them in the mail for you.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to visit again soon!