Try this very cool and super simple watercolor block technique on your next project. The possibilities are endless and the results are different and beautiful each and every time!
- (2) Ink pads, a clear block and a spritzer
- Press half the block onto one of the ink pads
- I used Marina Mist for this half
- I stamped with Soft Sky for the other half
- You can see both colors on the block
- Spritz with a little water
- Stamp on the paper
- Finished effect – a pretty background to stamp on or to use with framelits for a beautiful focal image.
Here is a close-up photo of the finished card….
I hope you liked today’s card! If you would like to purchase any of the products I used for this project, I hope you will give me the opportunity to shop through me.
Feel free to browse the catalog here, or let me know if you would like a hard copy of any of the catalogs. I will be happy to send you a free copy. Also, if you have placed or place an online order with me through the end of April, I will add your name to the catalog mailing list. Your free 2017-2018 Annual Catalog should be mailed out the first week of May.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I would love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to visit again soon!